Yes we are open!
OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
What we are doing to safeguard our patients:
- Hospital-grade air exchangers with HEPA filters and UV light
- Separate, enclosed rooms for all procedures that create air or water spray
- Plexiglass barriers in administrative areas
- Social distancing for everyone
- Full PPE for all staff and doctors
What you should expect when you come into the office:
- Questionnaire to screen out entry for those who may have been exposed to COVID
- Temperature taken with infrared, touchless thermometer
- Hand-sanitizing for anyone entering the office
- Only patients allowed in clinic area
We reopened on June 8th. There have been no known transmissions of COVID between a dental provider and a patient anywhere in the world. Dentists and orthodontists have always used masks, gloves, additional PPE and disinfection protocols to protect their patients, their teams, and their families. We have enhanced our efforts to ensure your safety.
Click here to see how to prepare for your appointment